Fitbit Versa 2 Health and fitness watch Launched in India
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and fitness smartwatch was launched in India along with the Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition.
The Fitbit has launched the Versa 2 smartwatch along with Fitbit premium subscription service. The fitbit versa 2 offers features like 24/7 Heart Rate tracking, swim proof up-to 50M, Automatic activity & Sleep tracking, battery life up-to 6 days and Apps Notifications & voice reply. it comes with inbuilt Amazon Alexa.
Fitbit Versa has also launched the Fitbit versa 2 special edition. it is available in Navy and Pink with a Copper Rose aluminium case, Smoke woven with a Mist Grey aluminium case. and Fitbit Versa 2 is available in Petal with a Copper Rose aluminium case, Black with a Carbon case, and Stone with a Mist Grey case, Bordeaux with a copper rose aluminium case, Emerald with a Copper rose aluminium case.
- 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- Always-on display mode
- Amazon alexa built-in
- Automatic activity & sleep tracking
- Cardio fitness score
- Goal-based exercise modes
- Larger display area
- Notifications & quick replies
- Real-time pace and distance
- Wireless syncing
- Battery life up to six more days.
- Battery type Lithium-polymer.
- Water resistant to 50 metres.
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C.
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m.
- 3-axis accelerometer.
- Radio transceiver Bluetooth 4.0.
- Wi-Fi antenna (802.11 b/g/n)
- Relative SpO2 sensor,
The Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch has been priced at Rs. 20,999. and the Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition smartwatch is priced at Rs. 22,999. it is available across offline retailers such as Landmark, Croma, Helios, and Reliance Digital. It is also available on Amazon India.